- Elephants are my favorite, and it’s unbearably sad that they could be extinct by 2020 because of increasing demand for ivory. (via the Huffington Post)
- Can tech help advance sustainability in fashion? Short answer: yes. (via the Guardian)
- A clothing collection that’s organic AND fair trade? It’s possible! (via Treehugger)
- J. Crew + Catbird = recycled, conflict-free jewelry and gems that are so perfectly understated and quirky. (via Who What Wear)
- Espirit launches an eco-friendly, PETA-approved vegan sneaker. (via Fashion United)
And now for some not-really-fashion-related funsies, but still really cool stuff. A couple of how-to’s to get your weekend started right!
- Valuable life skills: how to wear a skirt on a bike without flashing everyone. (via Ecosalon)
- How to make your own non-toxic sunscreen! It’s a process, but it’s worth it to avoid all those icky chemicals. (via Organic Authority)