The Whirling Girlish loves Bluestockings!
Part of our ongoing effort in finding new, fresh voices is creating room within Bluestockings for high school students to have their say on topics concerning feminism and human rights.
Here’s to the millennials younger and brighter than us. This one’s just for you.
Think critically. Get creative. Be honest.
Please respond to 1 of the 6 prompts below.
1. How do you think sex education should be taught, and why?
2. How have media and popular culture (i.e. films, music, art, TV shows, etc.) affected the way you view and relate to yourself?
3. Audre Lorde once said, “There’s no such thing as a single-issue struggle because we do not live single-issue lives.” What does this quote mean to you?
4. What does feminism mean to you? Why do you need feminism?
5. Tell us about an important role model in your life.
6. What is…
View original post 333 more words